- Vestry held in St. Peter's
Church for St. Peter's parish, New Kent Co., ye 1686 Ann. Dom.
Regis. Jan. 2nd . . . To Ind. Alford for nursing a bastard child
until ye day of Dec'r next, 1000.
- Vestry 5th day of October,
1687 . . . To Mr. Jno. Alford for nursing a bastard child, 1000.
- Vestry at St. Peter's upper
Church 3rd day November 1688, To Mr. Alford for ye Glasier foure
- Vestry at St. Peter's parish
Church 4th day of May, 1689, The several persons named in Companys
y't were ordered to procession & to remark ye bounds of each
man's land: . . . Mr. Alford.
- Vestry 10 July, 1698 . . .
Mr. John Alford aplying him self to this vestry for help to Cleer
the Roads in his presints, it ordered all the tithable which
formerly belonged to David Clarkson and within his presints.
- Jacob Winfrey and Eliz. Alford,
married Nov. 3, 1698.
- At a Vestry held for St. Peter's
parish at the House of Capt. Joseph Forster. . . Mr. John Alford
and Mr. Will. major made complaint that they have never had their
lands processioned according to Law . . .
- William Alford Departed this
life ffebry ye 11th, 1709/10.
- Jno. Alford Sen. Departed this
life March ye 14th, 1709/10.
- At a vestry held at ye Schoolhouse
at ye Brick church for St. Peters Parish in New Kent County,
9 br. ye 6th 1710: To James Alford acct. allowed for keeping
a psh child Q420.
- Robert Wood and Mary Alford
were married October ye 21st, 1711.
- James son of James Alford born
ffebruary 7, Xned April 12, 1713.
- Vestry held Nov. 16, 1713:
Paid James Alford's Bill 350.
- Vestry held 1714: To Mrs. Alford
for Keeping Mary Design & her Child 4 mon., 0400.
- p. James Alford's Bill, Cr.
- Warren Son of James Alford
Baptised August 28th 1715.
- Vestry at ye Gleeb house for
St. Peter's Parish November ye 21st, 1715, To Mrs. Alford for
keeping Mary Design, 006881717: To Jno. Alford for Mary Design,
- 1717: To Jno. Alford for Carrying
away Robb. Barber, 600.
- Frances Daughter of John Alford
Born 8th ye 4th, 1717.
- Julius son of James Alford
born in Sept. 1717.
- Sept. 29, 1718, James Alford
a Surveyor of the Highway.
- Cuffee a negro of Jno. Alford
Born June ye 22d, 1719.
- Elizabeth Daughter of Jno.
Alford Born Jany: 26, 1719.
- Lucy a negro belonging to Jno.
Alford born June 22, 1721.
- Sept. 29, 1721: to James Alford
for an Overlist, 76.
- Isaac Alford son of Jno. Alford
Departed this life Augst. 21st 1723.
- Unity Daughter of ----- Alford
and Grace born 16 Dec. at 3 morn. 1724.
- Jenny a negro girl of John
Alford born Jany: 1725-6.
- Frances Alford Dyed April 27,
- Jno. Alford Dyed May ye second
- Tom a negro belonging to Grace
Alford Dyed May 15th, 1726.
- Michael Harfield and Grace
Alford were married Feb.14th, 1726-27.
- Sarah Daughter of Goodrich
and Sarah Alford (1733).
- William Son of Lodowick and
Elizabeth Alford born July 31, Baptised Aug. 2, 1734.
- Elizabeth wife of Lodowick
Alford dyed May 29, 1735.Oct. 5, 1735, at the petition of Wm.
Paisley an Overseer of the High Road from the Old Church to Mr.
Chamberlayne's Ordinary, That he have Wm. Atkinson's Titheables,
Stephen Brooker, Lodowick Alford, Goodrich Alford, and Julius
Alford, Micha Hartfield,Tith's . . . at the old Quar'r and upon
- Feb'ry 6, 1736, Elizabeth,
Daughter of Lodowick & Susanna Alford, born Decem'r 22, baptized
- March 17, 1736, Lucy, Daughter
of Goodrich and Sarah Alford, born Feb'ry 25, baptized.
- Jacob, Son of Lodowick and
Susanna Alford born Decem'er 12, baptized Feb'ry 18, 1738
- Susanne, Daughter of Goodrich
and Sarah Alford, born Oct'r 5, baptized Nov'r 18, 1739.